***This person can be located in Traverse City OR Ann Arbor!***
Angott Search Group has partnered with a company in their search for a Senior Credit Analyst. This person will be a seasoned leader accountable and responsible for commercial credit analysis and portfolio monitoring.
- Support credit function while maintaining, expanding and building internal and external relationships, resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to current and prospective borrowers.
- Complete accurate and timely underwriting documents to submit to loan committees and individuals for approval demonstrating independent judgment, appropriate recommendations, and risk ratings.
- Utilize spreadsheet programs to generate financial ratios, trend lines, etc. to evaluate existing borrowers’ financial status and their performance against peer groups.
- Evaluate collateral values of properties securing loans, including reviewing for appraisals for accuracy, completing internal valuations when appropriate, and review of environmental reports.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of NCUA regulations directly impacting commercial loan underwriting.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Formal credit training program is preferred.
- Four to seven years of commercial credit analysis experience is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com