Senior Director of Predictive Analytics
Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established auto finance company located in metro Detroit in their search for a Senior Director of Predictive Analytics. The selected candidate will develop statistical models and forecasts by utilizing state-of-the-art analytical technology that will further promote the organization’s success.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assess and execute models and data infrastructure used to accomplish the company’s strategy
- Vigorously examine the performance of models in production
- Advance complex programming to extract and manipulate data
- Perform analysis to solve business problems and drive better decisions
- Translate high level business goals into the tasks and technical specifications needed to accomplish the goal
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree along with 6+ years of experience in the consumer lending industry that also includes at least 3 years of management experience.
- Experience with SAS and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of modeling tools and methods.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.