Angott Search Group has partnered with their banking client in their search for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
- Ensure consumer compliance audits and reviews for mortgage; consumer loans.
- Ensure BSA customer reviews and other BSA functions are completed as planned to include completing most complex or technical functions.
- Manage follow-up on exam; audit; and review findings with management including assigning follow-up reviews to ensure completed correctly.
- Train and mentor less experienced team members in department which requires involvement and knowledge of Regulatory Risk Specialist roles and responsibilities.
- Review and/or write reports of audit finds and present findings to management.
- Participate in risk assessments; quarterly compliance reports.
- Contribute to improvements and updates with Regulatory Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of loan and deposit compliance laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates a proficiency with various software tools, fraud investigation, and systems relating to the direction of anti-money laundering activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required to effectively work with employees, law enforcement, and banking agencies.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of Jack Henry Silverlake preferred.
- Minimum of one to three years’ experience working directly with consumer compliance and/or BSA department either as a specialist.
- Auditor or examiner experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org