Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving bank in their search for a Senior Trust Administrator. This person will be responsible for administering key trust and client account relationships, including executing all related processes and procedures within regulatory guidelines.
- Effectively administer trust accounts and ongoing client relationships.
- Reviewing discretionary distribution requests and providing sound decision making on whether to grant such requests.
- Set up new accounts, receiving assets, and tracking cost basis information.
- Promptly process deposits, expenses, and distribution requests.
- Oversee account compliance with tax deadlines, issuance of 1099s, required IRA notices, and other compliance-related notifications.
- Instill confidence in clients via strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Draft professional letters to clients, attorneys, and CPAs regarding matters affecting an investment account or trust.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ work experience in trust administration, investments, or legal/estate planning area.
- Completed or engaged in ongoing financial industry education, i.e., industry webinars, seminars, and/or related coursework preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com