Angott Search Group has partnered with a leader of the Chinese SUV market in the search for a Software Engineer for their Southeast Michigan location. The selected candidate will support the engineering team in its effort to develop and deploy state of the art algorithms for autonomous driving.
An exceptional candidate should demonstrate a passion for Open Source Software, and be able to point us to their github repository or patches that they have submitted to an upstream project. Alternatively, they should demonstrate a passion as a ‘Maker or Hacker’ and be able to point to a blog or image gallery of their projects that they have built, probably using an Arduino, Raspberry pi, or similar type of system. They should also have some form of leadership experience, such as holding an leadership role in a student organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, robotics.
- 3+ years of experience deploying high-availability software.
- C++ experience for object-oriented algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of Linux as a day-to-day development environment.
- Strong foundation in matrices, vectors, transformations and all aspects of applied linear algebra.
- Experience with ROS.
- Understanding of build and configuration management (Cmake, bazel, git, docker,..)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org