Special Assets Manager
Angott Search Group has partnered with their banking client in their search for a Special Assets Manager. This person will direct and supervise the overall loan workout and collection activities regarding the commercial and consumer/mortgage loan delinquencies of the Bank.
- Manage direct reports by hiring, coaching, counseling, training, discipline and terminating, as appropriate.
- Maintain regular communication with direct manager regarding status of delinquent criticized accounts in the commercial and consumer areas.
- Participate in the development of collection policies and procedures for foreclosure, credit for payment of delinquent accounts, and other default procedures.
- Meet regularly with the Board of Directors and the Banks Loan Committee to provide insight into issues related to troubled accounts facing the Bank.
- Approve subordinate personnel collection activities regarding workouts of loan payments on delinquent accounts, assisting in procedures when necessary.
- Direct foreclosure of delinquent accounts determined to be unrecoverable, ensuring that all proper documentation is accounted for and all data are properly entered.
- Chair the Problem Loan Committee (PLC) to ensure the timely approval and management of credit actions related to Criticized Assets.
- Over ten years of collection experience in the areas of commercial accounts, consumer accounts and mortgage/real estate accounts; plus 3-5 years supervisory experience involving multiple employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, finance or accounting or related field focusing on analysis of customer financials. Master’s Degree is desired.
- Strong credit and underwriting experience.
- Direct leadership experience and influencing beyond team being managed.
- A high level of initiative, thoroughness, accuracy and organizational skills required.
- High level of confidentiality required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.