Angott Search Group has been engaged to conduct a Staff Auditor search for a $4B rapidly growing, publicly traded bank headquartered in the Southeast. Our client is willing to relocate the selected candidate.
- Conducts audits and special projects assigned by the Director of Internal Audit in a timely thorough manner in a highly confidential way.
- Communicates effectively with all levels in performing job responsibilities (external, employees, directors, managers).
- Assists the Director of Internal Audit in role as a liaison to external auditors and examiners.
- Continues education required to maintain certification.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policy and procedures, in-house opportunities (actual classes or online learning) will be required as appropriate.
- A minimum of 2 years of recent experience in audit is required.
- Strong / advanced hands-on skills with data analytic tools such as Excel, Access or Tableau.
In addition it would be a plus if the candidate has:
- Experience in a Big 4 accounting firm or other CPA/ audit firm.
- Experience in audit in a financial services company.
- Has earned/ or on their way to earning a CPA or CIA certification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org