MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
- BA in Business Administration, Finance or related area.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in credit administration, commercial lending, commercial real estate lending or other relevant experience.
- Experience in sales management and business development.
- Strong organizational and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
PRIMARY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the designated commercial lending staff including credit approval, staff management, delinquency and routine administration management and collection management.
- Provides input and assistance to the SVP/Commercial Division Manager in development of annual budget and operating plan.
- Generates new commercial business opportunities, both in lending and deposit generation; manages an existing portfolio of commercial relationships.
- Reviews and manages credit extensions by subordinate lenders. Insure compliance with Bank credit policies, procedures and direction established by Chief Credit Officer.
- Approves, documents and closes loans up to established individual lending authority; makes loan presentations to SVP/Commercial Division Manager, Chief Credit Officer, Discount Committee, and Board as needed for loans above individual lending authority.
- Negotiates terms under which credit will be extended, within the parameters of the established credit and pricing policies and guidelines. Monitors loan repayments and collects delinquent accounts as necessary.
- Provides leadership and coaching to staff to ensure maximum effectiveness, as well as continual learning and professional development. Manages direct reports and provides regular feedback on performance, planning and goals.
- Interacts with customers and Bank personnel in a manner to establish a positives sales and service culture resulting in achievement of assigned goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with community and civic groups, represents the Bank at related events.
- Understands and complies with Bank mission, organizational structure, employee handbook, bank security, policies and procedures, standards of conduct and incentive program.
- Knows where the CRA notice, statement and public disclosure file is located in the Branch and who the CRA Officer is.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com