Angott Search Group has partnered with a thriving bank in their search for a Vice President, Investor Relations Officer. This person will report to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for the continuous development and management of the bank’s Investor Relations Program.
- Communicates with existing and potential investors, including institutional, beneficial, and retail owners to help investors make informed decisions regarding the company’s equity.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate generation, analysis, and presentation of analytical reports to executive management on wide array of topics.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from retail shareholders.
- Assists in the preparation of supporting materials for earnings releases, dividend announcements, financial releases, conference calls, investor presentations, and shareholder meetings to retain and attract investors.
- Manages company’s relationship with the Transfer Agent.
- Coordinates the shareholder meeting process.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in investor relations position, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Investor Relations Credential Certification highly desired.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org