Angott Search Group has partnered with a well-established credit union with branch locations throughout Northeastern Michigan in their search for a Vice President of Information Technology. Our client has assets north of $400 million and has been serving its members for over 60 years. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the entire IT function for the credit union.
- Track and report on provider performance and monitor and justify costs for such services.
- Efficient time management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Manage the relationships between the company and external data processing providers and vendors.
- Act as a liaison with all departments to prioritize development of user applications and deployment of appropriate staff and equipment resources.
- Direct and monitor all hardware and software conversion, development, and enhancement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced degree or additional formal education in computer systems and communications technology a plus.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in information technology preferably within the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all current and future IT employees.
- Strong business and technical acumen in IT operations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org