Atlanta, Michigan (Northern Michigan)
With firsthand experience in banking and mortgage lending, Kortney is all about the financial industry. She got her start right out of college 16 years ago in mortgages, and then she moved to corporate banking, where she spent 8 years with JP Morgan Chase as a branch manager and private client banker.
She started recruiting in 2017, specifically focusing on banking and financial services, and her past experiences serve her and her clients well.
- START DATE: October 2017
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University, 2006 (Psychology)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Coaching youth cheerleading and supporting local animal rescue initiatives. Serves as an appointed Trustee for her Township Board and also the Chairperson on the Parks and Recreation Committee in the city she resides.
- ON HER BUCKET LIST: Taking an extended family road trip out west, stopping to explore and hike the national parks along the way.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Kortney loves anything to do with being outdoors — boating, kayaking, skiing, hiking, biking, and spending time exploring. The lake is definitely her happy place.
- FAMILY: Husband Ryan; two daughters, Henley and Dylan; two golden retrievers, Cooper and Millie; and two cats, Tiger and Gypsy.