As an avid photographer, paying attention to the small details is something that comes natural to her. In her research role, she sources job leads for the ASG team, enters and manages data, and assists the marketing department with various projects to support the team.
- START DATE: January 2017
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Arts, Concordia University-Ann Arbor, 2016 (Business)
- COMMUNITY / INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Wedding coordinator at Zion Lutheran Church, where her husband is associate pastor.
- ON HER BUCKET LIST: Visit Japan (Look for her on the Mario Kart!).
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Photography and traveling, the perfect mix.
- FAMILY: Married and has a 1-year-old.