Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a leading provider of restoration construction services specializing in the utility industry in the search for a Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will automate processes across business units while enhancing the organization’s existing proprietary software. This position requires at least 5 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree in the technology field is preferred.
- Collaborates with internal teams to understand user needs.
- Gathers and evaluates user feedback and then modifies software for better usability.
- Provides technical solutions for the design, development, and maintenance of our existing proprietary software.
- Provides software architecture and design as-needed. Deploys software.
- Performs requirements engineering – defines, documents, and maintains requirements in the engineering design process.
- Performs software testing to include unit & regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Helps drive the ERP systems integration.
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Manages intrusion prevention and detection for all systems utilized. Monitors security threats and ensures systems are up-to-date.
- Assists in implementing cyber-security policies and safeguards.
- Ensures there is an adequate disaster recovery plan. Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Ensures all technology processes are documented and up to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Windows Development Environment
- Continuous Integration
- API Development and Integration
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.