Business Development Manager
The selected candidate will:
- Identify, contact and inform existing and prospective clients.
- Gain understanding of customer’s business needs, identify success factors and service requirements and incorporate into well-conceived account plans.
- Create and develop internal and external communications related to business development.
- Create strategic business development plan to promote the organization’s visibility.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Schedule, facilitate and lead presentations to customers.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences to establish industry contacts, develop expertise and proactively develop leads domestically and internationally.
- Maintain network of contacts in specified industries for the purposes of finding project leads, identifying market trends and having general and detailed knowledge of markets.
- Conduct cold calls, as appropriate, within the market or geographic area to market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Collaborate effectively with various functional teams including Engineering and Operations teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Stay current on competitive moves by competitors, products, applications and general market status.
- Manage distribution base to current key initiatives.
- Achieve annual budget plan of sales revenue.
- Provide weekly updates within CRM keeping regular track of opportunities, customer contact information, competitive information, customer visits and interactions.
- Maintain current travel calendar that is scheduled out two weeks.
- Work with Product Manager to schedule and execute on-site Distributor Training Program.
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university in business, engineering, marketing or related field and a minimum of five years industrial sales experience with a demonstrated success in growing sales volume.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.