Business Development Officer – Commercial Lending
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a leading credit union service organization in their search for a Business Development Officer for their Commercial Lending Group in the Richmond, Virginia market.
The successful candidate will have the skills to market an aggressive commercial and business loan program, conduct effective presentations to prospective clients, and earn new, and eventually repeat business. The BDO position is the “face” of the CUSO.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A four-year college degree or comparable combination of education and work experience is required.
- 4-6+ years direct experience in sales, commercial real estate, and/or banking.
- Effective ability to build and sustain relationships.
- Commercial real estate experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently without direct day-to-day supervision.
- The ability to network effectively, make sales calls and attend industry related events.
- Identifying viable loan opportunities and borrowers with excellent credentials.
- The ability to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the commercial lending process.
- The ability to conduct a cursory review of applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- The ability to explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Position may require limited travel.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.