Business Services Manager
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $360mm Michigan community credit union in their search for a Business Services Manager.
While reporting to the Vice President of Lending, this position will be responsible for planning, organizing, scheduling, and directing the activities of the Business Services Department. This position does allow for remote work.
This will include
- Overseeing all business services functions including business accounts, loan requests, underwriting, processing, property management, and related collections activities.
- Monitoring the business loan portfolio and all associated commercial deposit accounts.
- Developing and implementing departmental policies and procedures and modifies as needed.
- Ensuring that Business Services activities are conducted in accordance with established standards.
- Training and supervising the Business Services personnel while ensuring that Business Services are delivered professionally and efficiently.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field; or equivalent experience.
Other required skills:
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent financial analysis abilities.
- Solid communication and negotiation abilities.
- Strong public relations skills.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.