Chief Credit Officer
Angott Search Group has partnered with a $2bb Michigan community bank in their search for a Chief Credit Officer.
The selected candidate will supervise the Commercial Credit, Commercial Loan Documentation, Commercial Appraisal, Retail Credit Administration, Loan Operations, and Collection departments of the bank while reporting to the Bank President. The role requires banking experience and must be able to live in Central Michigan.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with the Chief Lending Officer and President with administration of the commercial and retail loan process to ensure compliance with regulations and bank policy and procedures.
- Providing oversight of and work with all loan officers on credit and regulatory related activities and strategic initiatives involving the bank’s credit culture in an effort to ensure ongoing credit quality and appropriate portfolio risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 10 years of Credit/Lending experience required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail – with the ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.