Commercial Credit Administration Officer
While located in Columbus, the selected candidate will manage the divisional commercial credit administration functions for the Bank. Additional responsibilities include providing direct assistance in the maintenance the division’s overall commercial credit risk posture and managing the division’s commercial loan underwriting, loan administration, and credit risk management.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- Minimum five years of experience in commercial credit and risk management, and in the credit approval process for commercial loan requests.
- Demonstrated knowledge of banking regulations, policies, and procedures, most particularly as it pertains to the commercial lending function.
- Strong background of commercial lending and commercial real estate underwriting, collateral valuation, appraisal and due diligence procedures, and loan documentation.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally.
- Strong community involvement.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.