Commercial Loan Officer
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a a $400 million metro Detroit community bank in their search for a Commercial Loan Officer.
The Commercial Loan Officer will be responsible for:
- Origination, underwriting, and collection of loans within a specified loan authority, in coordination with the Credit Department
- Participation in the Officer Call and Referrals to develop new business opportunities by contacting existing and prospective new customers.
- Meeting periodic Loan production, Deposit generation, delinquency and charge-off goals
- Making recommendations to the Loan Department Administrator and various loan committees for approval of loan amounts exceeding his/her lending authority.
- Collecting and analyzing financial and related data, in conjunction with the Credit Department, to establish credit worthiness and establish credit terms within the guidelines of the bank’s Lending Policy.
- Interviewing loan applicants and coordinating the preparation of documents and loan closings with the Commercial Loan Specialist and Credit Department.
- Monitoring loan repayment activity and assists as requested in necessary action to collect from past due accounts.
- Counseling customers, when possible, on business management and financial matters.
- Maintaining knowledge of commercial compliance requirements.
- Keeping abreast of current developments in the commercial real estate and commercial industrial market and associated government programs and legalities of lending business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree along with previous lending experience.
- A team player mindset and attitude.
- Ability to work well with people and have good knowledge of all forms of Commercial and Consumer lending.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.