Angott Search Group has partnered with a long standing, mid Michigan community bank in their search for a Controller.
The selected candidate will be responsible for strategic level financial analysis and oversight. This position will be expected to analyze actual expenses and revenues against financial projections in order to provide advice and counsel on strategy, operations, or finances necessary to maintain effective and sustainable operations. The successful candidate will have a high degree of complex financial management skills and experience.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 10+ years of a senior financial management background that includes experience in a senior financial position.
- MBA or CPA certification.
- Strong leadership, strategic financial and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting rules, including FASB and GAAP procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.