Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a Indiana community bank in their search for a Controller. While reporting to the CFO, the selected candidate will direct the financial activities of the organization and its subdivisions. This role offers the opportunity to move into the CFO role within the next five years. General responsibilities include leading the development, implementation and monitoring the bank’s income statement and balance sheet management strategies. Also will be responsible for ensuring that all externally fixed financial reports are materially accurate and consistent with GAAP. SEC, Bank Regulatory and IRS guidelines.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A strategic mindset with strong decision making abilities who is data efficient and can take results of the data to determine changes for better results.
- Audit and general ledger experience within a financial institution.
- The ability to create revenue and save money.
- The ability to create a Dashboard for Board presentations and to think like an owner.
- A Curiosity and passion for making things better.
- An MBA. Which is preferred over CPA, or an Accounting degree rather than Finance degree.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.