Angott Search Group has partnered with a leading global machining manufacturer in their search for a Controls Engineer.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the electrical hardware design and software engineering for automation projects on customer orders. This position will work closely with the Program Manager to develop automation concepts into a finalized design. The Controls Engineer will provide direction on wiring and piping of systems during the initial build phase and lead the debugging and startup during system commissioning. The Controls Engineer will also work with other team members to develop system manuals and provide end customers with technical documentation and training.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in electrical hardware design
- Electrical design experience with EPLAN P8 or AutoCAD Electrical
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of German Language, preferred
- Business travel is estimated to be approximately 25-40% or greater for this position
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.