Director, Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting
Angott Search Group has partnered with one of the world’s largest owners of renewable power projects in their search for a Director of Technical Accounting.
This role will be responsible for:
- Local and group accounting business.
- M&A support including equity valuation and investment model support in collaboration with projects and new markets accounting team.
- Providing technical accounting advice on industry specific topics.
- Supporting the issuance of the external financial reports, including audited financial statements.
- Developing, maintaining, and distributing analysis and reports to inform operating and development business decisions.
The selected candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Licensed CPA with a minimum 3-7 years of broad accounting experience, including public accounting with a Big 4 firm or large regional CPA firm.
- Tax equity experience.
- Wind energy project development, power industry, and/or real estate partnership experience.
- Large corporate environment experience preferred. Proficient knowledge in the use of ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle.
- Experience with the preparation of annual audited financial statements with footnotes.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.