Head of Commercial Optimization
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies in their search for a Head of Commercial Optimization.
As the strategic and operational head of this department, the selected candidate is responsible for managing, optimizing, and maximizing the income stream for all operating assets in commodity markets to improve/optimize the renewable energy business competitiveness in the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical field such as finance, accounting, or engineering; MBA/CFA preferred
- 10+ years in power trading and marketing at a leadership level
- A self-confident and independent leader with 5+ years managing people
- Deep understanding of the products and structures for renewable portfolio management
- Knowledge of power, gas, and REC markets across regulated and deregulated markets
- Experience with renewables asset portfolios
- Executive presence and strong emotional intelligence
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.