Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a leading global machining manufacturer in their search for their next Marketing Manager.
This role is responsible for ensuring the creation of appealing and effective marketing materials and campaigns for the company. The position directs department activities that create brand awareness and loyalty, and increases market share by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; creating promotional materials; managing meetings; engaging with social media channels, preparing reports, training and other presentations, conducting competitive research, managing website content, press releases, and other marketing activities.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent verbal, listening, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to visualize and be a divergent thinker.
- Impeccable problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Comfortable communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently with a high initiative and self-motivation.
- German speaking ability preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with WordPress preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationality.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.