Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a leading Southeast Michigan credit union with assets north of $1bb in their search for a Marketing Manager.
The selected candidate will work with the Marketing team to plan, direct, and coordinate marketing and communications strategies to drive membership and organizational growth. This position is very hands-on, providing the opportunity to delegate and also to be a key contributor. This position will contribute to brand awareness and growth goals for all of the Credit Union’s brands through digital and traditional channels; therefore solid digital marketing experience is required.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a comparable field of study.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a marketing leader. Financial institution experience is a plus!
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of successfully leading a marketing team. The ability to mentor, motivate, inspire and coach team members to perform at the very highest level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong editing capabilities and attention to detail.
- Proven experience developing and managing effective websites, social media programs, email campaigns, and other interactive communications programs.
- Familiarity with negotiating, placing and managing digital media and search campaigns, and managing targeted/segmented variable email and digital programs.
- Strong understanding and appreciation for effective web and email design and copy development.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common credit union industry events, journals, financial trends, and consumer-oriented issues.
- Capable of accurately preparing and executing results-oriented digital marketing plans.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.