Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a leading Southeast Michigan credit union with assets north of $1bb in their search for a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist will:
- Develop and implement marketing plans to generate awareness, grow new membership, and increase current member loyalty.
- Serve as project manager for multiple large-scale initiatives and promotions.
- Manage several sports and university sponsorships. Track partnership elements, plan on-site activations, attend events, and compile year-end recaps.
- Lead a variety of digital projects including website management, content creation, and email marketing. Must possess some basic web design and HTML skills, and be willing to learn more.
- Lead social and digital advertising. The Marketing Specialist will help develop the Credit Union’s media strategy and deliver quality online ad campaigns from start to finish. He or she will assist with setting up and monitoring Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other campaigns to get the Credit Union’s brand noticed.
- Serve as a lead copywriter, editor, and content creator for newsletters, emails, blogs, and member communications.
- Create cross-channel content plans and execute organic and paid campaigns and work with our call center to make sure social media customer service cases are handled appropriately.
- Use research, keyword and analytics tools to analyze current trends and key competitors to ensure the Credit Union’s web presence is relevant, timely, and optimized to gain traffic and conversions.
- Dive into data to conduct market, competitive, and consumer research so the Credit Union can make informed decisions.
- Produce and distribute collateral and promo items including posters, banners, branch displays, brochures, and t-shirts.
- Stay up-to-date on products, programs, demographics, technology, and consumer behavior trends to ensure we’re keeping it real and appealing to our members and our target audiences.
Qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising, or a related major.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience. Ideally, experience in graphic design, web design, digital marketing, and social media.
- A customer-centric approach, are outgoing, and can view work from the user/customer perspective.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once.
- Hands-on experience working with agencies, printers, sponsorships, and other vendors.
- Experienced with or are willing to learn HTML, Kentico CMS, Adobe Creative Suite, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, and other tools.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.