Middle Market Group Managers
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $900 regional bank in their search for Middle Market Group Managers for multiple locations in lower Michigan.
These Middle Market Managers will be responsible for an assigned portfolio of loan and deposit relationships with middle market businesses in various regions. They will solicits new business, cross sells, administers and services existing business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree a plus.
- This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years experience in a commercial lending environment.
- Previous experience in sales, consulting, financial services or business development required (10+ years).
- Locally based business network preferred.
- Education or experience in finance and accounting. Commercial Credit experience a plus.
- Excellent business development skills and analytical skills.
- Strong business or corporate financial acumen. Ability to read and interpret both audited and unaudited company financial statements.
- Demonstrates personal resilience and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial lending practices and loan documentation, and loan servicing requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated capacity to sell products/services within the financial services industry.
- Specialized knowledge of specific markets in order to serve defined territories.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.