Mortgage Services Supervisor
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $1.8bb Iowa based credit union in their search for a Mortgage Services Supervisor.
This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the mortgage services team within the Real Estate Department. The Mortgage Supervisor will provide ongoing coaching, set goals and lead the professional development of the team.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Mortgage lending, closing, and/or servicing, required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to gather data from a number of sources and to represent positively the credit union during such contacts.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good decision making techniques.
- Accounting and/or real estate servicing experience preferred.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.