OE Program Manager
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a world leading manufacturer of aftermarket accessories and equipment in their search for a OE Program Manager.
The OE Program Manager will be responsible for managing the company’s North American OE business activities. This role will manage positive working relationships with the OEM and develop a customer specific strategy.
The selected candidate will deliver OE programs to the market within time, cost, quality and profitability parameters in line with the business plan objectives. The Program Manager will take accountability for the delivery/resourcing of future or current programs and coordinate the program team to deliver the objectives while reporting to the President in correspondence with the Global OE Manager.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing/Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate or Master’s degree in management or engineering related discipline and/or Project Management qualification (PMP, APM, PMI) is preferred.
- Proven 10 years of experience in a similar role within an Engineering and/or Manufacturing Management position within the automotive industry.
Proven customer service and financial/commercial orientation.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid understanding of application of CAD system.
- Understanding of automotive lean manufacturing systems and principles.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.