Regulatory Compliance Manager
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $3bb Indiana bank in their search for a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
While reporting to the Vice President, Senior Manager of Risk and Compliance, the Regulatory Compliance Manager will develop, implement and execute the Bank’s Compliance Management System. This position will assist lines of business with development of processes that meet regulatory and legal expectations and coordinate and execute risk-based regulatory compliance monitoring reviews across all lines of business in order to evaluate and ensure appropriate compliance. Incumbent is critical for maintaining appropriate compliance risk tolerances within the organization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in regulatory compliance in the financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of banking laws and regulations
- Proficient in staff leadership
- Familiarity with PC Lender, RATA, and/or DNA preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize, direct, and perform highly complex analysis and tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.