Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $1.4bb credit union in Michigan in their search for a Risk Manager.
The Risk Manager will lead risk and compliance activities such as vendor management, fraud mitigation, physical safety/security, regulatory compliance and BSA/AML/PATRIOT ACT/ OFAC. This person will plan, organize and administer risk management and compliance activities; oversee risk management staff; understand and explain regulations and policies, governing practices and procedures; proactively provide fraud mitigation solutions and analyze risk management problems.
The selected candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree along with three years to five years of similar or related experience in all facets of Enterprise Risk Management and Vendor Management.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills & abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of financial industry
- Familiarity with related laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good organization, problem-solving, and prioritizing skills
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.