Senior Account Manager
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with an American multinational automotive supplier in their search for a Senior Account Manager.
The Sales Account Manager responsible growing the company’s business relationship with several North America-based customers.
- The Senior Account Manager reports to the Sales Director and has overall commercial responsibility for one or more of the account’s customers.
- The Senior Account Manager will work with Engineering and Manufacturing Operations to create and implement strategies for maximizing current business and obtaining new business at the assigned OEMs.
- Develop sales forecasts for use and monitor market trends throughout the year for use in monthly forecast adjustments.
- Provide global coordination on customer issues where required.
- Develop (with input from cross-functional teams) and deploy comprehensive customer strategies that improve the profitability and growth.
- Complies with contract review procedures and commercial policies.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years OE automotive sales account management and/or engineering experience.
- Knowledge / experience with powertrain systems / components.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including ability to present to customers.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.