Technical Sales Engineer
Angott Search Group has partnered with a leading global machining manufacturer in their search for a Technical Sales Engineer.
The selected candidate will manage the company’s sales functions in a specific regional area. This will include working with upper management to improve efficiency and increase sales, as well as working with customers to provide outstanding customer service.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Engineering or Business degree is preferred, but not required.
- 5-10 years of experience in the sales (capital equipment, fixtures, automation etc).
- Capable of selling CNC machining centers.
- Ability to qualify customer components to determine if the organization’s solutions meet the customer’s needs.
- Working knowledge of fixture concepts and cutting tools.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Valid passport and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- German speaking ability preferred, but not required.
- Strong prospecting, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.