Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $200 million metro Detroit credit union in their search for a Teller.
As the entry level position in Branch Operations, an individual in this role is primarily responsible for responding to and processing member transactions and inquiries. This individual will maintain a strong knowledge of Credit Union products and procedures to provide outstanding member service. This is position will report to the Branch Manager and the Assistant Branch Manager.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of established teller procedures and policies ideal, however no prior experience is necessary as the role can be learned.
- Good people skills as the job involves contact with persons beyond immediate associates regarding routine matters for the purpose of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- The ability to operate encoding, coin counting, and cash counting machines.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality related to Credit Union operations and work-related information.
- A high school education or GED.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Give us a chance. Connect with us to see how we can build a partnership today.