Partnership, Networking & Executive Recruitment
As a result of our expertise in recruiting for financial services industries, we recognize the skills and talent that are needed to move a credit union forward. When you need leaders to fill roles in your credit union, you can rest assured that the ASG team can reach out to individuals who can drive your success.
Across the Board Insight
- C-Suite & Executive Management
- Accounting / Finance
- Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO)
While we have become highly effective recruiters, our credit union team members remain heavily involved in the industry by supporting the interests of credit union executives. We are honored to support and be involved with many national associations and events, including SCUES and CUNA.
Credit Union Executive SEARCH TEAM
Recently Completed SEARCHES
- Client Services Representative – Alabama financial institution
- VP Business Services – $1.1 billion Michigan credit union
- Trust and Financial Officer – Michigan CUSO
- VP of Marketing and Business Development – $420 million Ohio credit union
- VP of Consumer Lending – $4.5 billion Maryland credit union
- VP of Human Resources – $350 million Michigan credit union
- Vice President, Mortgage Lending – California credit union
- Debit Card Services Manager – $1.8 billion Michigan credit union
- Director of IT – $1.2 billion Arizona credit union
- Branch Manager – $420 million Michigan credit union
- Chief Financial Officer – $600 million Florida credit union
- Marketing Specialist – $1.6 billion Michigan credit union
Lisa Burroughs is the ultimate recruiting professional. She understands her client’s needs by thoroughly comprehending the objectives, which brings the best candidates to the table. I highly recommend Lisa for any recruiting needs and specifically C-level positions.
– President & CEO of a $500 Million San Francisco Credit Union
Lisa Burroughs’ strong connections in the Bay Area (I am from Hawaii and did not have any contacts) and engagement/responsiveness throughout the process were critical in my being hired as CFO of my organization. Her extensive knowledge of the Bay Area and its organizations provided me with critical information that I would not be able to obtain myself (e.g. executive team, board, culture, etc.) which paved the way to a productive interview while being a great sounding board when I needed advice. I truly feel that Lisa is a great strategic partner and has a long-term view to ensure there is a good fit for both sides which is a win-win in my books! We have continued to remain in touch, and I know I can count on her for any future needs. I would highly recommend Lisa in a heartbeat!
– Chief Financial Officer for a $1.2 Billion California Credit Union
Our credit union has benefited on numerous occasions from Angott Search Group’s expertise in filling positions from the C suite on down. Their long history of success has resulted in a well-established network to source potential candidates. Their screening process produces only well-qualified candidates to make the most efficient use of your time. Individuals we have hired with ASG’s assistance play major roles in our organization today.
– President & CEO of a $4.8 Billion Michigan Credit Union
– Vice President of Lending & Business Development of a $250 Million Midwest Credit Union
We have been working with Mark Angott and his team at Angott Search Group for several years. Their knowledge of our organization, our culture, and overall connectedness to our industry is invaluable. From the get-go, ASG was approachable as they listened to our questions and were insightful and well-informed in their responses. They did the due diligence required to present us with right-fit finalists in a timely and constructive manner, showing that they understood our priorities, our long-term goals, and who we are as a credit union. It is very rare that a consultant builds a relationship to the point that they are a true partner. Moving forward, they will be our go-to agency. I highly recommend ASG to my colleagues in the financial services industry.
– President & CEO of a $2 Billion Michigan Credit Union
I want to acknowledge Pam Rank for the amazing experience I had working with her. From our first conversation I knew I was in good hands. Thank you for taking the time to help prepare me for the interview and your willingness to assist with my resignation process. The tips that you sent were truly helpful with gathering my thoughts. My experience was nothing short of amazing.
– Candidate Experience
– President & CEO of a $3.2 billion credit union
My experience with Pam as my recruiter was exceptional. I was very impressed with her approach and reaching out to me. Her approach was more than just getting job done. It was a complete pleasure to talk about the position with her and she is definitely an experienced recruiter who enjoys her job. Pam is an outstanding friendly recruiter who went over and above to get the job done and found me the right job. I would recommend her to anyone who is out there looking for new job.
– Candidate Experience