Angott Search Group’s dedication is rooted in finding and connecting top performers who have the personality and aptitude that are long-lasting fits for our business partners. Leveraging our strong industry knowledge and our proven search and recruitment methodology, we have completed more than 4,000 searches and delivered thousands of successful candidates.
Our Management & Executive Search Process
What makes our executive search process so effective? How do we do it? Through proven methodology and diligence. Filling leadership positions isn’t always easy; it takes know-how, strategy, and powerful networking. Our search process has been time-tested and re-evaluated to create the most efficient and effective methodology. We are very thorough and intentional with the steps we take, and our search processes are customized for each client’s needs.
The result is a client-approved executive search process that works.
Steps We Take to Find Your Perfect Fit
Afterward, a project team will begin marketplace research throughout the nation, which includes identifying, reaching out to, screening, and interviewing candidates who respond with interest to our inquiries.
Once we have vetted candidates who meet your needs and who are also interested, we will present a slate of candidates for you to review. We will then facilitate interviews between you and the candidates, as well as remain involved in communications, process organization, and the various stages of the offer.
Overall, we know people who would be ideal for you. We reach out to them, and we help facilitate every aspect of the screening, interviewing, and negotiation process.
In short, with ASG, you have a fully vetted recruitment solution.
Our Search Process
Conduct Initial Client Consultation
Establish Expectations of Search Timeline
Initiate Plan by Networking & Recruiting
Profile & Interview Candidates
Candidate Complete Assessments
Select and Present the Most Qualified Candidates to Client
Schedule Interviews & Debrief Candidates / Client
Schedule Additional Interviews for Final Candidates
Debrief Candidates / Client
Provide Thorough References
Follow Up With Candidates & Client
Develop & Extend Employment Offer
Assist with Negotiation and Resignation
Ongoing Networking with the Client & Candidate
Recently Completed SEARCHES
- Chief Technology Officer – $1.5 billion Minnesota Bank
- Sales Executive – Florida Financial Services Consulting Firm
- Mechanical Engineer – Global Industrial Automation Company
- Market President – $1.5 billion Minnesota Bank
- Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer – Ohio Bank
- IT Systems Engineer – $1.3 billion Indiana Credit Union
- Key Account Manager – Michigan Automotive Company
- Chief Financial Officer – Michigan Community Bank
- Director of Branch Operations – $1 billion Florida Credit Union
- Vice President, Relationship Manager – $490 million Michigan Bank
- Sales/Account Manager – Michigan Commercial Equipment Services
From our first conversation I knew I was in good hands. Thank you for taking the time to help prepare me for the interview and your willingness to assist with my resignation process. The tips that you sent were truly helpful with gathering my thoughts. My experience was nothing short of amazing.
– Candidate Experience
– President & CEO of a $21 Billion Regional Bank