Amy has a wide spectrum of consulting & recruiting skills and experiences that we are certain will serve ASG and our clients well. In addition to nationally recruiting for ASG clients, Amy also recruits for our partnered company, Park Avenue Group, throughout the southeast region. Her ability to network across geographies has proven success in identifying top talent for both companies.
Amy has been recruiting for the banking industry for 15-plus years. Amy started her career in third-party recruiting with clients that spanned from community banks to regional banks. From there, she went on to work directly within regional banks, such as Regions Bank and Fifth Third Bank. Prior to joining Angott Search Group, she worked at Wells Fargo for nearly eight years.
While working at Wells Fargo, she was part of a national recruiting team within the commercial division consisting of 25,000+ team members. Positions that Amy has been successful in recruiting have included: commercial lending, credit, analytics, audit, business development, compliance, project management, strategy, and unique niche verticals for salaried positions ranging from $75K-$1MM in total compensation.
Throughout her many years in the industry, she has cultivated relationships and consulted with leaders on new strategic methods for attracting talent to organizations. In addition to recruiting, she held roles as a National Recruiting Co-Chair for Early Talent/Veterans Program within Middle Market/Commercial across the country for Veteran/Early talent hiring classes.
- START DATE: August 2022
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Science, Trine University – Angola, Indiana (Business Administration major and Accounting/Finance minor)
- COMMUNITY / INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Take the family’s therapy dog into the community – whether it be hospitals, nursing homes, or schools – to help brighten someone’s day.
- ON HER BUCKET LIST: An international trip to France.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “The future belongs to those that believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Traveling is her first passion, and thus far her favorite international trip has been to Ireland. Her wide array of interests include gourmet cooking/baking, fine dining, reading positive “food for the soul” literature, learning new things, going to concerts, and enjoying all things art. She thrives on learning how businesses work and how they got their start.
- FAMILY: Amy and her husband have been married for 17 years and have two chocolate labradors at home. They enjoy spending time entertaining family and friends.
Job Search Strategy Workshop
Are you feeling overwhelmed by how to start your job search? Join our 4-week online workshop led by our very own Amy Brugh Caffee!
As a seasoned recruiter with experience in both internal and external roles, Amy offers significant insights into the hiring process, making her a valuable resource for your job search.