Charlie Tudor, CSAM
ASG Headquarters in Rochester, Michigan
Recruiting is like second nature to Charlie, who has worked in the industry since 1990. He built up some sharp skills when he was a recruiting manager for Modern Engineering and then a branch manager for Manpower. Since joining the Angott Search Group team in 2000, he has worked his way up to his current role as Managing Director. He leads with talent, compassion, dedication, and a spirit of collaboration.
- START DATE: January 2000
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University, 1988 (Communications)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Giving his all as a member and volunteer at his local church.
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Seeing all that Europe has to offer and flying in a World War II airplane.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more.”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Gardening, as well as maintaining his captivating saltwater aquarium and caring for its charming little wet pets.
- FAMILY: Married 30 years, father of 2 adult children (girls).