Don DeLaura, CSAM
ASG Headquarters in Rochester, Michigan
Don has been committed to identifying and recruiting only the best since 1998, and this dedication has been acknowledged time and time again with several awards. He also has achieved a Certified Senior Account Manager title.
All of these accolades are well-deserved, as he has core competencies in just about everything related to this industry: corporate management, hiring, recruiting, executive search, sales, business development, marketing, advertising, merchandising, and product development, general management, and organizational leadership.
- START DATE: November 1998
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University, 1975 (Natural Science); Master of Business Administration, University of Detroit, 1977 (Finance/Marketing)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Knights of Columbus, 4th-Degree Knight; Cornerstone Catholic Charities; Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Don just checked off one of them: a family trip to Italy! Next on his bucket list is a second or new home – location to be decided. (We can’t wait to see where!)
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Baseball, hockey, family, friends, travel, water, music, dogs, and making a difference every day to give or achieve to the universe…
- FAMILY: Wife of 42 years, Cheryl; Son Anthony (wife Kendal); Son Frankie (wife Cassie); and a Golden Retriever, Archie!