ASG Headquarters in Rochester, Michigan
All of these accolades are well-deserved, as he has core competencies in just about everything related to this industry: corporate management, hiring, recruiting, executive search, sales, business development, marketing, advertising, merchandising, and product development, general management, and organizational leadership.
- START DATE: November 1998
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University, 1975 (Natural Science); Master of Business Administration, University of Detroit, 1977 (Finance/Marketing)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Knights of Columbus, 4th-Degree Knight; Cornerstone Catholic Charities; Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Don just checked off one of them: a family trip to Italy! Next on his bucket list is a second or new home – location to be decided. (We can’t wait to see where!)
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Baseball, hockey, family, friends, travel, water, music, dogs, and making a difference every day to give or achieve to the universe…
- FAMILY: Wife of 42 years, Cheryl; Son Anthony (wife Kendal); Son Frankie (wife Cassie); and a Golden Retriever, Archie!