ASG Headquarters in Rochester, Michigan
Joe began his career in executive search in 1980 with a national organization. He was then president of his own search firm for 20 years prior to becoming a part of the ASG team and imparting his wisdom. (Multiple great minds at work together makes an organization that much stronger, after all!)
He currently is the point person of ASG’s Automotive Practice. During this entire period, his industry specialty has been serving the recruiting requirements of automotive original equipment suppliers.
- START DATE: December 2008
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Science, Garfield Sr. College/Lake Erie College, 1977 (Business)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Giving his time to others by serving as a youth baseball coach, volunteering with various local charity organizations, assisting with career development, and continuing to give unconditional support to our nation as a U.S. Army Veteran.
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Build an in-home recording studio.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “While qualifications are the basic price of entry, I recommend that a company hire the ‘best athlete.’ … You can’t train a person to have the right attitude or motive.”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Living life to the fullest as a musician / singer / guitarist, vintage guitar collector, and automotive enthusiast.
- FAMILY: Wife, who is a former columnist and media personality currently teaching English, and two adult sons (a veterinarian and a mechanical engineer).