ASG Headquarters in Rochester, Michigan
JT is committed to treating clients the way he wants to be treated, and this philosophical approach has allowed him to execute search and recruitment for a wide range of position levels in the banking and credit union sectors, including everything from CEOs, CFOs and CIOs to loan officers, business bankers and branch managers. JT has a keen eye for recognizing compatibility between clients and prospects. His adaptability and multi-faceted approach enable him to effectively pair the right personalities with the right organizations and positions.
What can we say? He’s the perfect matchmaker.
Earning a Certified Senior Project Coordinator title in 2009, JT was promoted to President in 2022. He has been pushing the envelope here since day one, and we can’t wait to see what he has planned next!
- START DATE: April 2006
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Business Administration, Western Michigan University (Computer Information Systems/2000 with minors in General Business and Accounting)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: LFA – Church Building Construction Fund, Board Member; Healthy Kids Running Series Macomb, Community Coordinator.
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Play a round of golf at Pebble Beach – hopefully in the green, not the water.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “Life is a marathon, not a sprint.” – Phillip C. McGraw
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: JT loves spending time outdoors with his family, especially boating. You may also find him enjoying a morning run or cheering on any Detroit sports team – yes, even the Lions.
- FAMILY: JT and his wife, Melanie, have four daughters.