ASG Headquarters in Rochester, Michigan
As the Owner and Chairman/CEO of Angott Search Group, Mark has set the standards for our firm, yet he constantly raises the bar. Although he specializes in recruiting for the banking and financial services industries, our fearless leader is skilled in virtually everything we do here.
Nationally recognized as one of the leading recruiters in his field, Mark has profound relationships and expertise within a tight network of financial services professionals.
As a result of his 41 years of industry expertise, Mark is much sought-after as a keynote speaker for various groups, associations, and educational institutions, and he has become an often-quoted industry expert in major newspapers and trade publications.
Following his lead – and adopting his philosophy and core values – Mark’s team believes in truly partnering with their clients. Our strength lies in our expertise in the marketplace, as demonstrated by our proven track record in consistently providing intelligent solutions and superior talent.
With Mark’s skills, creativity, leadership standards, and work ethic leading the charge, it’s easy to see why we’ve been a top recruiting firm in Michigan for more than 40 years.
- START DATE: Day One, November 1981
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University (Accounting)
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Trinity Lutheran Church, Chairman; Lutheran Heritage Foundation, President/Board Member.
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Sink a hole-in-one at each of the world’s greatest golf courses – or at least play at them.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “Work hard, play hard.”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Drinking fine wine, spending time with his grandchildren, and, of course, golfing!
- FAMILY: Wife, two daughters and sons-in-law, and three great-grandchildren.