After graduating, she became a business analyst at Dun & Bradstreet in Tampa, Florida, where she gained expertise in understanding businesses’ goals, gathering financial information, and writing commercial credit reports. After returning to Michigan, Megan joined Signature Financial to cultivate and provide equipment financing to commercial companies throughout the region.
All of the experience and expertise she gained along the way would serve her and her clients well in the future endeavors, as that career path would ultimately lead her to ASG.
Megan has been an integral part of the Angott Search Group team since 1997, where she has built and cultivated relationships within the Financial services practice.
- START DATE: November 1997
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor of Science, Western Michigan University, 1992
- COMMUNITY / INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Secured Finance Network of Michigan, 2022 Board Member, and Past Committee Member; Turnaround Management Association, 2021 MARC Committee Member; Michigan Bankers Association, Active Member and Past Presenter at Women in Banking; Association for Corporate Growth; Community Bankers of Michigan; Adopt-A-Pet, Volunteer.
- ON HER BUCKET LIST: Traveling with family and friends. Destinations TBD. (The world is your oyster, Megan!)
- FAVORITE QUOTE:“Knowledge is power.”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Gardening, reading, hiking, horseback riding, and spending time with her family, where seeing them excel at their endeavors highlights her days.
- FAMILY: Husband, two daughters, two dogs.