Tom started a banking desk from scratch at Protis Executive Innovations in the early 2000s after being a finance director in the car business, and he moved his family from Nashville, Tennessee, to Indianapolis, Indiana.
After building a successful practice and almost 7 years at Protis, Tom decided to make a change and ultimately landed at Angott Search Group in the banking practice. He recruits most all positions for community banks in Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and St. Louis, Missouri.
- START DATE: January 2009
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Bachelor’s Degree, Bible, 1989
- COMMUNITY/INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT: Local church
- ON HIS BUCKET LIST: Own a small farm.
- FAVORITE QUOTE: “You gotta hang in there like a hair in a biscuit!”
- HOBBIES & PASSIONS: Coaching and family (nice and sweet).
- FAMILY: Married, 6 kids, 2 still at home (The rest are off the payroll).